Join me on my ante natal journey for
2x30-35 min classes each week
throughout Trimester 2 & 3 so you can:
- build strength and endurance in the key muscle groups of your abdominals, back, glutes, hips and that all important pelvic floor so you can carry the increasing weight of your baby well and prevent leaking or prolapse as your baby grows
- help to prevent common pregnancy postural complaints, instability, stresses and strains in the back, neck, hips and pelvis
- strengthen the neck and shoulders to combat the increasing weight of new breast tissue being laid down, the strain of carrying other toddlers and poor postures from the day
- keep your legs strong and well balanced so you can labour well, prevent unwanted injuries along the way with your constantly changing centre of gravity as your bump grows, and help to keep any unwanted swelling in your legs at bay.
And build the strength you will need for lifting your little one, or other toddlers, on and off the floor once they arrive, particularly whilst your core is still weak!
- learn to breathe well, and connect with your body, your baby and your pelvic floor so you can remain strong but also learn to lengthen and release the muscles of your pelvis as you progress into your final trimester and prepare for the arrival of your little one
Taking just a little time each week for yourself and your baby to experience the whole body benefits of Pilates for your body, mind and soul is something your body, your baby and your family will thank you for!